Translate

Sunday, 5 August 2012

VINTAGE STUDIO MY OFFICIAL HAIR SPONSOR ! ♥


The minute I stepped into the Victorian theme VINTAGE STUDIO 
I was greeted by their OVER-friendly staffs. 
I was given a warm towel to clean my hands and a list of drinks to choose from !
They even have a drinks menu to choose from! 
See how much they pamper their customers?
 
Let me show you around Vintage Studio ! :)


Without further ado....We proceeded on to dyeing of my hair of the colour of my 
choice along with my Senior Stylist Mars advice and suggestions! Yay! 
I love Mars! He ALWAYS know what I want!
My hair grew so I have black roots while about 2 inch down from the hair roots
was my old hair colour ( which was also previously done here as well) ! :) 

 
So what Mars did, was to dye my roots to the previous colour I did... and then
colour them with the new colour I chose! According to my stylist, he said my new 
hair colour is a mixture of 3 colours! 
Ask him if you like my hair colour and am interested in doing! :) 



Colour by WELLA PROFESSIONALS! :)
Serum use for my hair styling! 
I love the scent of it ! Leave me with bouncy soft curls! X
 
 
I trimed my locks as well.. about 2-3 inch? 
Before I left, they styled my hair for me! I've received a lot of compliments and 
girls asking about em! So here's my reply to you! You know where to get em X !
Oh! And do feel free to bring a picture of the hair cut/style or colour you want 
to show the stylist! 
This helps them understand what look you want to achieve alright? ;)
 
Did I mention I almost fell asleep while washing my hair...
Damn! that massage was so good!
The Staffs paid close attention to my hair always making sure 
I WILL LIKE LOVE MY HAIR! I like ASSURANCE like this! 
That's how much of an effort they put in their work! And their service is brillianttttt!
I cared A LOT about service.. if the service is back.. I will never make a come back EVER!
Honestly, really way more than what I expect to receive! 
They will try their best to accede to YOUR EVERY REQUEST!:) 
This one, I can VOUCH ! HAHAHA! cos I'm really quite a fussy person! 
 
 
Even before this sponsorship.. I was already their loyal regular customer! 
Always coming back whenever I need a quick fix for events/work or hair perk me up
for that special date or even just to feel sexy for that party at night! 
That's how much I love Vintage Studio! ♥ 
There's NO PLACE better than VINTAGE STUDIO! 
WHY YOU SO AWESOME?! 
 
After colouring, my hair didn't get any drier ! Thank god! 
I was expecting it to be drier with more frizz and etc!
but No! 
Why so? 
Because Vintage Studio use good quality products from WELLA PROFESSIONALS! 
Im madddddddd PLEASED!!!!!! *GRINS* 
You can also opt for Non Ammonium hair colour which is a better option for your hair!
 
So what did I do at Vintage Studio?
1) Steam
2) Colour 
3) Trim
4) Style
I swear I felt loved and pampered like a little princess there! hahaha! 
 
THE END PRODUCT TAAAA DAHHHHHHHHHH!

 I LOVEEEE IT! XX
The two awesomeeee staff who helped with my hair that day! 
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU BOTH! ♥ 





I'm sorry I can't resist the urge to camwhore ! :B
 
 
Here's a treat for you all my readers and friends! 
20% off all hair services for my readers when u mention 
my name " ALICIA " ! 
 
Hope you'll love your hair as much as I love mine! XOXO
 
Vintage Studio Far East Plaza
14 Scotts Road, Far East Plaza #04-44 Singapore 228213

Tel: 6735 8321

Operation Hours: 11am - 9pm (Daily)  
 

For Events/Photoshoots/Advertorials kindly email me at alicialeonglishan@hotmail.com. thanks! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment