Translate

Monday, 20 August 2012

Ice Edge 2 at Upper Thomson ! :)

Before heading to Ice Edge 2 BFF anf I went to sing karaoke at Teo Heng !
:D

 It's impossible to separate us from our snacks! lol




Food in the pictures coming alive! Rawrrrrrrr! hehehe:3
 TERRORIST ! LOL





Shortly after... the food arrived!

BBQ Pork Ribs ~ $19.80
Baby pork ribs with special BBQ sauce,
served with potato gratin & salad with
balsamic dressing.
Really does have a pretty unique tasting bbq sauce...
 Most bbq sauce come in brown ?
This one looks like some tomato base pasta sauce!
Ratings : 3.94/5 

 So here comes the Linguine Marinara......
Linguine Marinara ~ $16.80
This is too spicy! 
I personally can't take any form of spicy... :x
I took about 2-3 strands of the pasta and surrendered.
BFF kinda love this pasta though!
- unable to rate this , too spicyyyyyy for me to take another mouth-
*hurries off to BFF blog to see what she rates this*
but...... 

BFF WHY YOU NO RATE THIS PASTA?


I'm actually pretty surprised they serve very good food here... 
I actually went back again to ICE EDGE 2 about a week later! 
And their food wow-ed me more than my first visit!
I shall not be bias , and rate this based on my first visit k! haha
Oh! And their lunch 1-for-1 deal is damn worth it!

Ambience : 3.5/5
Food : 3.2/5
Service : 3.5/5
Overall : 3.4/5



P.S: Do note that the prices are not inclusive of gst/service charge! :)


Ice Edge 2 (2nd Outlet) – 203 Upper Thomson Road, S(574344)
Tel: 6255 4655
Operation Hours:
Monday to Sunday – 12pm to 12am

No comments:

Post a Comment