Translate

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

♥ ♥ ♥ ANTOINETTE @ PALAIS RENAISSANCE ! ♥ ♥ ♥

Antoinette at Palais Renaissance is unique as it's indoors , yet, it has a garden theme...
I guess the ambience will be a tad better if some sunlight is allow in..
The place was slightly dim.. Quite a nice place to chill I would say.
Enjoyed my time there . :)

The food is awesome too! likeeeee LEGIT AWESOME! 
Because the ones that we tried has a very unique and distinct taste!
We didn't order a lot that day... we just wanted to chill somewhere at town!


 Dear Jacelyn!
Yours Truly! 


This room interior is SUPERRRRR GORGEOUS!!! *SCREAMS*
They usually only open it when the outside (garden) is full! 
I really hope the next time I'm there , there won't be any seats outside! hehe!
And it's open for functions like birthdays/celebrations/party/etc ! :)

Cute boxes, cookies and other goodies which you can purchase before you leave. :)


 My favourite photo in this post! :D

I forgot what we ordered! lol! If I'm not wrong..
we ordered Concorde Crepes Salees! 
(You can find this in the menu I posted above)
Mad love... ! I love that special sauce/dressing that goes super well with it.
You've got to try it yourself cos I can't describe the taste really.
Ratings : 4.86/5 :D



Okay.. this one... Oops! I really forgot the name of this tea! Anyway, not to my liking either.
:x
Ratings : 1.97/5



Don't the Macarons looked HAPPY? :D
Think they'll be happier if I eat them! hehehe! lol

The cake is good! If you're a fan of dark chocolate you'll love this! :D
Even if you're not a big fan of dark chocolate like me...
You can give it a try too! It ain't too bitter and it's sweet! :)
Macarons on the right one is chocolate(brown) and pistachio(green)..
Both is good! Surprisingly,  the Pistachio one tasted better to me than the Chocolate one! 
MUST TRY!
Ratings : 4.1/5 (Cake) , 4.25/5 (Macarons)
Jac and I complained to a waiter that the table was toooo small! 
So smalllll, we both dropped our fork once each! lol
The waiter shared the same sentiments ... but he explained that
Antoinette's a french restaurant... and french people 
love eating in an "enclosed" manner like this.
Okay! Happy with the reply !Accepted ! :)

Ambience : 3.73/5
Food : 3.8/5
Service : 4.2/5
Overall : 3.91/5



Will definitely make a come back! ♥ 
In fact, I wanna visit their other outlet At Penhas Road! 
Anyone been there yet? share with me aye? :)
BON APPETIT PEOPLE! CHEERS X




390 Orchard Road
#B1-08/09/10C Palais Renaissance S238871
Tel: 67353274
Opening Hours Daily: 11:00 - 22:00
 

No comments:

Post a Comment