Back dated post! I wanna slap myself for posting so lateeee omgzz lol
Worked for Gatsby on the 28th and 29th last month along with 19 other girls!
We were all spread out between orchard mrt and somerset mrt!
Did you manage to spot us? :)
Nevertheless, these 2 days has gone by so quickly...
It was pretty tiring ....
Work started from 12-7pm...
We had to report early before work too...
Under the blazing sun the whole afternoon and try standing on those high heels for 14 hours !
My legs were crying out loud after day 1! :(
And after day 2, I don't wanna walk anymore I want to be carried LOL
*kidding* but I really didn't wanna move ! :/
Not to mention, we were tugging the heavy Gatsby bags behind us ...
Giving out the samples nonstop.. trying to finish giving as fast as possible...
Also thanks to the humid weather in Singapore, our skin got so sticky!
Try the Gatsby Body Ice Paper if you haven! I personally loveeeee it!
I loveeeeeee the after soooooo cooling sensation it left on my skin! :)
Beat! But oh well, I'll still love to have another chance to work with Gatsby again! :)
Courtesy of Jeromy!
Courtesy of Yasu!
Courtesy of Yasu!
Sorry photographers! I won't be able to credit all of you here ( Don't wanna bore my readers/friends out lol)
but I've definitely credit most of you on fb. Still, thankyou!
Forgive me if I didn't , cos most of the pics are pretty similar!
Hope to work with yall next time! ;)
After day 2, baby came to meet me and surprised me with dinner at Marche!
Was damnnnnn shagged by then already....
tryna keep a straight face lol...
And I wasn't hungry at 7pm , too tired to be hungry I guess... haha
And baby was nice to bring food to the table while I just sat there and wait! :)
#Likeaboss hehehe lol
But really, thanks ! I appreciate that! Thanks for deciding dinner for me ! X
♥O♥
Forgive me, but I won't be doing a review on this as it was pretty impromptu!
Didn't take pictures of the menu, place and all!
The first was some pork knuckle if not mistaken, was pretty good!
The second ... oh my! I forgot what's that?!
Anyway, if you're going Marche.. don't order anything which looked like my last picture??! Lol!
cos it's pretty blant! Boyfriend didn't like it either!
Will be back ! X



No comments:
Post a Comment