Translate

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Habitat Coffee

It was about 10.15pm.. when we stepped into Habitat coffee at Upper Thomson Road!
We have 15 mins to "chill" as they close at 10.30pm...
So pardon me, but this will always be a 15mins post..
Usually... I'll take about 2-3 hours to blog a fully written post...
Needa take into consideration the time which I use when I edit my pictures lightings !
 2 sides of the menu... two of the same "side" Reason being.. 
my camera's flash was targeted at the middle of the menu.. 
so here's another picture to make up for it!



 Flat White Coffee... It's a bit bitter... Not sweet.. 
If you want something sweet , I'll recommend the one I had in my next post as 
I've visited this place twice! :)




There's still a level 2 which I didn't capture on my first visit....
You'll see the pictures in my next Habitat's Coffee post! :)

Habitat Coffee
Opening Hours
Tue–Fri: 11am – 10.30pm
Sat–Sun: 10.30am – 10.30pm
(Closed on Mon)
Tel: +65 6456 2567 

No comments:

Post a Comment