Translate

Friday, 3 August 2012

CMPB @ DEMPSEY ! ♥

Hello Earthings! 

This post was supposed to be up some time back.... but for some reason it HASN'T!
Anyway.. here it is! :)

Me and two of my darling girlies.. Cal and Jac planned to have BRUNCH at Dempsey!
I love "dates" like this.. so peaceful in a carefree way... sweet... romantic and all about just spending quality time together! ♥ 
What more can I ask for?

Cal drove that day! I can't wait to drive yall toooooo! HAHAHAHA! So we can go to countless Brunch/Dinner/suppers/high teas/Etc!  Dammit I need to get my license... I neeeeeeed my license! But who dare to sit in my car? lol :<

Firstly, I wanna apologize for the bad photos... the place we sat at... the inside of the restaurant's actually pretty dim...not literally DIM... it was day light , light still comes in...

I shouldn't have turned my camera's flash on so as to be able to capture the "right" ambience that the restaurant gave..
 :< 
Anyhow, I'll try my best to edit the lighting in the picture to suit the one in real life okay? :)
And ......and, the dates on some of the pictures are rather embarrassing.....
Okay... not proud! *lesson learnt*





Truffle Cheese Fries - Tasted pretty normal..nothing special in particular. Cheese was very light. However, fries were crispy from the first bite we had to the last.  Rating : 2.7/5

 And we had HALF & HALF for pizza. We chose Char grilled Wagyu beef and Wild mushrooms! The beef in my opinion tasted better. Don't quite like the bread/base though.. a tad too hard for my liking. Rating : 2.9/5
My beloved Rosti sausage! Mega love! Gosh I can't describe how much I love this. I've tried Rosti from a few other places like Marche and Medz to name a few.. I THINK I love this one best! ;)  Rating : 4.5/5

 Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon - Salmonnnnnnnnnn! This one's good too! Very fresh Salmon! Eggs however, I can cook for you! hahaha Rating : 4.1/5

 Yay!

 My two beautiful girlies! :3

 So if you ask me...
Ambience : 3.2/5
Food : 3.55/5
Service : 4/5
Overall : 3.58/5 

I'm a sucker for pretty/unique furnitures! And soft background music would be a PLUS PLUS .. be it oldies, classical hits!  I'm sold once you've got that at your restaurant. X


For the sake of the ROSTI ....you will definitely see my going back for more! :D 

Any information not accurate from here onwards.. Please don't find me... I copied it off the CMPB web.. find CMPB instead k? *not my problem* lol

Contemporary Melting-Pot & Bar. (CMPB)
Address-
Block 7, #01-05, Dempsey Road,
DEMPSEY6ixAND7even,
Singapore 249671.
T: 6475 0105
F: 6474 0105
E: enquiry@cm-pb.net

Operating Hours

Sunday-Thursday { 10.30am till 1am } Last order for Food @10.45pm
serving: All Day Breakfast, Lunch ,Tea / Coffee Break,Dinner,
Happy Hours & 'Chillout Time'.

Friday-Saturday, Eve of Public Holiday & Public Holiday
{10:30am till 2am } Last Order for Food @11.45pm

serving: All Day Breakfast, 'Brunch', Lunch, Tea / Coffee Break,
Dinner, Happy Hours & 'Chillout Time'.

No comments:

Post a Comment