Translate

Monday, 6 August 2012

Small and humble little beginnings x

Thank god I've switched to Blogger.. was previously on onsugar.com.... 
And I have friends using Blogger and are willingly to guide me! 
Im that NOOB with com stuffs :/ Thanks guys!
And now, I'm able to check how many views per day and so on...like finally lol

This lil space of mine is about A WEEK OLD! Thanks for spending time reading my blog!


A best friend of mine actually motivated me to RESTART my blog...
Not gonna say why... but :@)
And you guys my readers/ friends from all over the world.. you kept me going!
I'll promise to update often and put up more pretty pictures okay?

And if there's anything you wanna ask me.. feel free to leave a comment here,
pm me on my facebook or my other facebook ....
Alternatively, you can tweet to me @Colourfulshades ...
and lastly, email me @ alicialeonglishan@hotmail.com ..

Thankyou! And, have a great day ahead! :)

Love , Alicia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment