Translate

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Mink on the 25th july (wednesday)

Come to Mink every Wednesday as the Vibe Parties Girls will be there!
I was there last Wednesday!
Were you there? ;)

The next time I post abt vpgs on my facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/alicialeonglishan ) My page is open to public so NO EXCUSES make sure you've heading down to MINK/FILTER or WHEREVER THE GREATTTTT PARTIES IN SG ARE AT!

You won't wanna miss it! Trust me! ;D
Neither, will you wanna miss ANY CHANCE of getting RAPED UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL with the vpgs!
hahahaha ;)

Pictures credit to VPG MINK~~~~!













Catch the Vpgs at work at Mink! Free shots will be given to the LADIES on LADIES NIGHT!Oh! And If I'm not wrong.. if you come in a group of 6 LADIES.. you'll also get a bottle of champage! Damnnnn!!  

WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE ABOUT MINK ?! SERIOUSLY?!

I LOVE MINKKKKK ON WEDNESDAYS ESPECIALLY!  :D Hope yall have a jolly great time at MINK as much as I DO! Cheeers! ♥ 

Alternatively, If you wish to keep in contact with me or add my up on facebook ... you can add me here (www.facebook.com/colourfulshades) 

OR

follow me on Twitter @ ( www.twitter.com/colourfulshades ) 

Stay tuned! Next post will be up real soon ! :)
Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment